We recognise that Value Added Tax is a complex area to understand. The wrong move can cost you in penalties, or you could lose out on claims which you are entitled to.
Our in-depth knowledge and experience allows us to fully understand your needs, so that we really can provide you with the right advice. VAT being a complex area, minor overlooking can happen which leads to mistakes but mistakes are dangerous as they are costly.
Our compliance services include:
- Helping you determine whether you need to register for VAT
- Registering for VAT
- Completion of VAT Returns
- Helping you determine whether any of the available HMRC VAT schemes would be beneficial to your business. For example:
– Flat rate VAT scheme
– Annual accounting VAT scheme
– Cash accounting VAT scheme
– VAT retail schemes
- Reviews of particular transactions where complex tax rules apply
- Reviews of partial exemption agreements and calculations
- Deregistering for VAT